Joining Engtex Steel Pipe Sdn Bhd. means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
- To assist in full spectrum of sales & purchase activities & its administration, handling Invoices/ Delivery Orders, Purchase Orders and all relevant documentations
- To assist in handling all aspects of ERP implementations.
- Provide support services and to handle quotations, customers enquiries, correspondence, reports writing & minutes etc.
- Compilation of monthly / yearly sales / collection status reports when required.
- Prepare sales budget / forecast as and when required.
- Update marketing/sales/suppliers records on a regular basis.
- To assist senior staff on filing, incoming/outgoing documents and to provide back-up support services including data inputs.
- Arrangements of appointments and overall co-ordination activities of the company.
- Fresh graduates with relevant Degree/Diploma in related discipline are encouraged to apply
- Preferably female, age 22 and above
- At least 2 years of working experience in a counter sales.
- Good command of English, BM and Mandarin
- Results oriented, resourceful, good interpersonal & communication skills